Wet Prime Trash Pump GENERAC PROXC3000P TRASH PUMP
The Generac PRO XC3000P Trash Water Pump is designed from the ground up to take on tough commercial water removal applications. Specifically engineered to handle muddy, sandy, sediment filled water with solids up to 1.2” thick, the XC3000P is powered by a 265cc Generac G-Force engine that pumps up to 350 gallons per minute. With features such as a fully wrapped, heavy duty 11 gauge steel frame, steel lifting pocket, aluminum engraving plate and durable silicon carbide mechanical seal, the XC3000P is ideal for the toughest, jobsite based water removal applications.
- Generac G-Force 265cc OHC Engine – With low-oil shutdown protection
- Large 2.9 Gallon Steel Fuel Tank – With incorporated fuel gauge provides up to 4.3 hours of run time
- Steel Lifting Pocket – Designed for easier lifting and transportation on jobsites by crane or forklift
- Engraving Plate – Allows unit to be tagged /cataloged for use in contractor and rental fleets
- Color-coded Suction and Discharge ports – To ensure the correct hose connections. (Blue = Discharge; Green= Suction)
- Onboard Instructions – With icons of key touch points make this pump easy to use