6SR Mortar Mixer
Crown Construction Mortar Mixer 6SR
Call today to discuss you machine modifications requirements 800-575-1935
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2 1/2 Bag Capacity about 500 lbs mix weight – 6 cubic feet – Towable
Crown Spiral Mixing Blade Upgrade
Crown’s inner and outer spiral blades work like two augers to provide mixing on both the inside and outside radius, moving more material than traditional systems and providing increased air entrainment.
Crown’s spiral mixing system works like a spiral conveyor rapidly moving material across the drum providing a faster, more thorough mixture.
- 30% faster mix
- Less splash – reduces cleanup and increases capacity
- No contact with the drum – reduces drum wear
- No rubber blades – reduces maintenance
- Perfect fort color additives and dry mixes
- Only available for steel drums mixers.
- 1 1/2 Horsepower Baldor Electric Motor 1 Phase or 3 Phase
- 5.5 Horsepower Honda GX160 Gasoline Engine – Larger motor or diesel available
- Pintle Hitch or optional Ball Hitch
- All Crown mixers feature a lifetime warranty on the drum bearing and seals.
- Your Own Power Source – Less Power
In agriculture, construction and even military applications, pintle hitches are the trusted product of specialized towing. This is because pintle mounts are notorious for their high weight capacity and simple layout. The basic pintle hitch follows a hook-and-loop design, with the hook mounted on the vehicle and the loop attached to the trailer. Because of their simplicity, pintle hitches are able to have thicker metal construction and more secure coupling
|Capacity Bag||2 – 2 1/2|
|Overall Length (Tow pole In/Out)||75″ / 94.5″|
|Tires (Pneumatic)||5.3 x 12|
|Spiral Blade Option||Yes|
|Weight – Max lbs||650|