Franklin Electric Surface Pumps Centrifugal Frame Mount 14 INCH
- Volute: Ductile iron for heavy duty service. Back pullout design. Can be rotated for ease of installation.
- Impeller: Enclosed design for high efficiency. Configured for superior NPSH characteristics, ductile iron construction with external balance lines for reduced bearing load.
- Seal: Packed box with lantern ring or mechanical seal with silicon carbide/silicon carbide, FKM elastomers and 18-8 series stainless components.
- Bearing Frame: Heavy duty iron, oversized shaft, max-life bearings and grease lubrication.
- Mounting: Can be mounted in vertical or horizontal position.
- Replaceable bronze wear-rings
- Replaceable shaft sleeve
- Casing jack-out holes for ease of service
- Two piece stainless packing gland
- Capacities: to 7000 gpm
- Heads: to 375 feet
- Working Pressure: 350 psi
- Temperature: maximum 212 oF
- Rotation: clockwise viewed from motor end
- Pipe Connections: flanged – Class 150
14 Inch | Surface Pumps | Frame mount | Centrifugal | Ag/Industrial/Municipal | Franklin Electric | Pump Replacement repair Parts | Pump Order information | Pump Dimensions | Pump Exploded Parts view | Ken’s Distributing Company
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]